Founded in 1952, Banque du Caire since its inception 62 years ago has been an avid contributor to the Egyptian economy, as one of Egypt’s top banks BDC has played an instrumental role in effectively and efficiently supporting the national economy across all sectors.
Banque du Caire has positioned itself at the forefront of Egyptian banks by consistently offering its clients a full range of value-added products and services and ensuring an outstanding level of customer service. Throughout the bank existence, BDC has managed to maintain its high ranking market positioning by combining its deep-rooted history of banking expertise with modern practices and technology.
Based on its role as a great economic edifice serving the Egyptian public, the bank has been keen on offering a diverse range of stand-alone and packages of products and services that satisfy all segments of customers’ evolving needs, while contributing to the revitalization of the economic cycle and development.
Within the retail sector, Banque du Caire offers various innovative and competitive products and services. While on the Corporate front, the bank plays an effective role in financing the vital sectors of the national economy through participating in the syndicated loans serving different sectors, besides its vital role in financing the SMEs and Microfinance projects which are considered one of the main factors that caused economic leaps in various countries, and in which BdC has a wide experience that lead the bank to be one of the main leaders in the market in funding such projects.
After implementation of the restructuring and transformational initiatives adopted since 2008, – Banque du Caire received several prestigious awards for its outstanding performance, such as,
– 2014, Banque du Caire has been ranked, for the 2nd successive year, no 1 in North Africa and Middle East Region for the Return on Capital, as per The Banker magazine’s worldwide ranking for the Top 100 Arab Banks in 2014.
– 2014, Banque du Caire has been named a Super Brand in Egypt for 2014, by the Superbrands Council and Marketing Professionals
– 2013, the bank was ranked no 1 in Africa and Middle East for Return on Capital, as per The Banker magazine’s worldwide ranking
– 2012, The Best Petrochemicals Syndicated Loan in Africa by the Project Finance Magazine, this came after the bank had financed the establishing of the Complex of The Egyptian Ethylene and Derivatives CompaTny (ETHYDCO).
– 2011, The Best Deal in the Middle East by The Banker, in the Infrastructure and Project Finance, and awarded a Certificate of Merit from Deutsche Bank in recognition of its SWIFT payment messages to BDC’s correspondents abroad.
The bank is adamant to continue applying the best standards in its management, corporate governance, products and services, in addition, to its continuous focus on the development of its human resources skills and competencies by providing exclusively tailored effective training programs to its staff’s at all levels of the bank.
Banque du Caire ensures easy access to the bank’s products and services via its extensive network. Todate there is a total of 235 branches and banking units backed up with 497 ATMs spread nationwide in addition to its presence in Uganda.
In a few years, Banque du Caire has become one of the fastest growth banks in Egypt and will continue along the same path for many more years to come.
You need to be logged in to view reviews.
You need to be logged in to leave a review.