- This event has passed.
Access MBA One-to-One MBA Event
April 19 @ 12:00 am EET
Meet top international Masters programmes in Cairo on 19th April
Access MBA, the global leader in One-to-One MBA events, will visit Cairo on 18th April, offering you the opportunity to meet the world’s top business schools in person!
To maximise the benefit you can derive from the face-to-face meetings, experienced MBA consultants evaluate your profile so that you can talk to the representatives of the programmes that correspond to your preferences and potential for growth.
· One-to-One meetings with top international business schools
· Individual consulting sessions with Access MBA experts
· School panel discussions
· GMAT workshops
· More than EUR 2 million worth of scholarship opportunities
· Three online courses by GMAT Prep provider Manhattan Review
· A chance to win a 10% discount on a GMAT course provided by Newton Education Services
The event will be attended by some of the world’s top business schools:
ESLSCA Business School, UBC – Sauder School of Business, Duke University, Grenoble Ecole de Management, SDA Bocconi, ESSEC Business School and more.
Places are limited for One-to-One meetings and early registration is recommended. To receive your free invitation, register here ( https://www.accessmba.com/link/Cnl ) today.
The Access Masters event in Cairo gives you the opportunity to find the graduate programme that fits your personal and professional goals through an Open Fair session and One-to-One meetings with school representatives.
Why consider a Masters degree?
- Masters graduates around the world benefit from excellent career prospects and personal growth thanks to their international education abroad or in their home country. A successfully completed Masters degree can guarantee a higher starting position, better starting salary, and faster career progression.
- Choose the shortest way to your Masters degree and take the opportunity to discuss your preferences for schools and programmes directly with admissions directors!
What can you expect from the event?
· Open fair with the world’s best universities and business schools: UBC Sauder School of Business, Grenoble Ecole de Management, Peoples’ Friendship University of Russia and more
· One-to-One meetings with school representatives
· Personalised advising, TOEFL/IELTS/GRE/GMAT prep and scholarships
· Have the chance to win a 10% discount on a GMAT course provided by Newton Education Services
· At the event you will receive an exclusive 15% discount on all courses offered by ETC – Excellence for training and consultancy
· Everyone who attends the event will receive a 10% discount on a course of their choice – GRE, GMAT, IELTS & TOEFL – provided by GMAT & GRE Egypt.
+ Win a trip to the school of your choice!
The event is free of charge and open to all registered attendees, but early registration is mandatory to be selected for One-to-One meetings. Register today on https://www.accessmasterstour.com/link/CqU