Egypt Career Summit 2019
March 1 - March 2250EGP
The 1st and biggest career advising event in Egypt is back!
GET READY FOR EGYPT CAREER SUMMIT 2019 ON THE 1ST & 2ND MARCH 2019..
Register now :
Why to attend Egypt Career Summit ?
ECS19 Will bring 200+ top professionals and experts in all career tracks, so you’ll have the chance to connect with the leaders behind the success of Egypt’s multinational/ local companies , banks, Organizations and startups. Be ready to learn from their stories, tips and tricks of the latest trends in their sector and be inspired by their factors of challenges and success.
It’s a two days of non-stop powerful Talks, Panel discussions, Workshops, Career mentorship/Coaching and Networking.
ECS’19 Activities conducted by 200+ experts:
– 20+ Talks.
– 10+ Panel discussions.
– 90+ Workshops.
– Career Mentorship/ Coaching.
– Career circles with top notch mentors.
– Networking with industry experts.
– Internship and jobs announcements.
– Startups and partners stations offers and activities.
ECS’19 Career tracks that will be included:
1. Finance, Accounting & Banking Track
2. Commercial Track (Marketing, Business Development & Sales)
3. IT and Tech Track
4. HR, Training & Coaching Track
5. Media, Advertising & Communication Track
6. Supply Chain, Manufacturing & Project Management Track
7. Research & Consulting Track
8. Engineering (Oil & Gas, Communication, Construction) Track
9. Design (Graphic) Track
10. Quality & Pharma Track
11. Development (NGOs – UN – CSR) Track
Who can attend:
– Whatever career field you are looking forward to pursue, if you’re thinking of a career shift or even indefinite about your career yet. There’s always a place for you. Come and make your first steps worthwhile.
– University students.
– Recent graduates.
– Early Birds Fees: 250 EGP (Deadline 27 Jan).
– Late owl Fees: 350 EGP.
*NO TICKETS ON DOOR*
– Online ( Fawry or Credit Card) Through this link : https://www.paymestore.co/C03391
– Talent Yard in Heliopolis (7 days/week from 10 to 10) – Location: 84 Merghany street, in front of Kolyet Al-bnat metro station, near to Abo Shaqra, 4th floor. https://bit.ly/2xDkiGs
– Almaqarr in Greek Campus (7 days/week from 10 to 10) – Location: https://goo.gl/maps/YptijDL3Yo52
– In case of paying at Co-working spaces, you should get your ticket and you should keep it with you as a payment evidence.
– In case of online payment, you should get an email confirming the payment and you should keep it saved as a payment evidence.
– Full payments are non refundable after the 15th of February.
– Payments are non refundable in case of no-show up.
– Most activities, talks & sessions will be conducted in Arabic, however some of the materials & terminologies will be in English, so above average English fluency is required.
For any Inquiries please contact us here : 01033990426 / 01016906609
BE READY To get answers to all your questions, Identify your career development and professional growth plan, most importantly to get the network that will help you nail in your sector !