- This event has passed.
Supply Chain Fundamentals 5 Days Workshop
November 20 @ 7:00 pm - November 25 @ 10:30 pm EET750EGP
Interested in getting exposed to Supply Chain & understanding its fundamentals through a blended learning experience including simulation games, theory, practical knowledge sharing and excel tools.
If your answer is yes, we encourage you to register for the Supply Chain Fundamentals – 5 Days Workshop.
To Register: shorturl.at/jlvFM
– People planning to shift to Supply Chain.
– People with less than 3 years of Supply Chain experience.
– University students.
– Sales & Operations Planning.
– Demand Planning.
– Strategic Sourcing & Procurement.
– Supply Planning & Inventory Management.
– Logistics & Distribution.
– Supply Chain Career Orientation.
*The workshop is conducted in Arabic, however materials & most terminologies are in English, so above average English fluency is required.
– Participants and trainers will need to wear a mask during the workshop.
– Workshop will take place in a large room (room capacity is double attendees).
– Room will be emptied every 60 to 90 minutes to ensure proper ventilation and cleaning.
– Duration: 5 Days from 20 to 25 November (20 Hrs).
– Dates: Fri 20, Sat 21, Mon 23, Tues 24, Wed 25 November.
– Timings: Weekend days 5 to 10 PM & Weekdays 7 to 10:30 PM.
– Address: Almaqarr, The Greek Campus, Al Tahrir.
– Nearest Metro Station: Tahrir Station – 15 mins walk.
– N.B: The venue is not easily accessible for wheel chairs.
– Early Birds Fees (Deadline 6 Nov): 750 EGP.
– Group Fees for 3 friends or more (Deadline 6 Nov): 550 EGP each.
– Late Owls (Deadline 14 Nov): 1000 EGP.
*Seats are limited and booking closes once seats are filled. Seats are confirmed once payment is done.
– 20% discount on next workshop.
– Certificate of attendance.
– CV review.
– Almaqarr Greek Campus or Heliopolis (Daily from 11 AM to 9 PM). No cash payments so has to be through POS.
– Vodafone Cash: 01064991339 (Send a message with your name after transferring and keep payment confirmation message with you as a proof of payment till workshop day).
– Bank transfer: Contact us and will share details.
– Full payments are non refundable after 14th of Nov.
– Cancelling after the 14th of Nov, you will get 50% of paid amount only.
– Cancellation notification should be done by emailing email@example.com.
– Payments are non refundable in case of no-show up.
About the Trainers:
– Mohamed Orfy is a Supply Chain Professional with a degree in Engineering from Cairo University. He started his career as an Oil & Gas engineer with Schlumberger, and then moved to P&G as a supply chain professional where he has been working for the past 9 years. He has particular knowledge and expertise in demand planning and logistics operations. Finally, Mohamed has a passion for providing career counseling & sharing his experiences with others, where he participated in organizing and delivering 5000+ career advising hours over the past 6 years.
– Yahia Arafa is an Economics graduate from Cairo University with 11 years of experience across different careers. He has 8 years of supply chain experience, working with 3 of the largest Fortune 500 companies (Nestle, PepsiCo and Samsung). He has particular knowledge and expertise in purchasing, supply planning, export operations and distribution. Finally, Yahia has a passion for providing career counseling & sharing his experiences with others, where he participated in organizing and delivering 5000+ career advising hours over the past 6 years.
For inquiries, kindly send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01064991339.