ACS – Cloud Solution Architect at Oracle
- Analyzes business needs to help ensure the Oracle cloud solution meets the customer’s objectives by combining industry best practices, product knowledge, and business acumen
- Define, document, maintain, provide advice on, and be the Oracle cloud solution authority for, the customer’s cloud architecture to ensure: that customers make informed decisions regarding scope to achieve beneficial solutions cost effectiveness, quality and reuse.
- Providing technical guidance on cloud solutions to customer and other Oracle project team members to underpin successful project definition and delivery.
- Produce high level designs including service, component, business rule, system and technical infrastructure definitions to underpin successful project definition and delivery.
- Ensure that high level cloud designs meet customer’s architectural and technical strategy
- Define, document, communicate, and maintain the target cloud architecture for the customers IT application, data and infrastructure including any transition architectures to ensure that the customers current and future needs will be met.
- Undertake research, investigations and developments in Oracle cloud technology in an appropriate way, and communicate the findings to the relevant interested stakeholder groups to inform business decisions.
- Working closely with the TAM/Project/programme manager to ensure that the individual work streams that form the overall cloud solution are technically managed and designs and plans are maintained to reflect the customers agreed solution
- Ensure Oracle cloud technologies are leveraged appropriately, that customer impacts to people, processes and technology are understood; and to resolve issues that have cross project or system scope
- Liaises with presales as to proposed solution, and ensures early ACS engagement.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent with experience of architectural/design principals
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
- Proven solution design skills in a large enterprise or service provider during design, implementation and service phases
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to communicate with technical and non-technical staff at all levels of the customer organization, and the ability to present complex information in a succinct and easily-digestible manner.
- Ability to design and produce creative cloud architectural & design documentation to the highest quality
- Strong knowledge of Oracle, cloud, software, hardware, server & network technologies
- The ability to quickly grasp new or emerging Oracle technologies, and how they fit with the customer’s strategy.
- In depth understanding of Oracle Cloud portfolio including ACS cloud Services
- Ability to think creatively
- Experience of interfacing with senior business and IT stakeholders
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.