Administrative Assistant, Front Desk at Venus International
- Responsible for day-to-day office general administration at whole company as per company guidelines/standards, including but not limited to reception service and employee service.
- Facilitates the administrative work of the various departments concerned.
- Follows-up of the company’s correspondence and send it to the relevant authorities.
- Coordinates special files for correspondence, exchange and quotes.
- Receives calls and faxes of the company.
- Welcomes visitors and organize meetings for different departments.
- Follows-up the cleanliness and maintenance of the office premises and notify the responsible manager.
- Assists Facilities manager in ensuring that office premises meet the needed standards, including maintenance, housekeeping and security, making sure the surrounding environment is in a suitable condition to work.
- Assists Facilities Manager in sourcing, negotiating and monitoring daily supplies, constantly driving for cost reduction initiatives and manage all general administrative costs effectively.
- Responsible for meeting and conference room management and relevant logistics support.
- Assisting with the organization and staging of visits, exhibitions and other events.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Business understanding.
- Excellent command of English.
- Business writing skills.
- Office applications knowledge.
- 2-4 years of relevant Experience
Kindly send your resume to Careers.Venus@venusint.net mentioning job title in subject line
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Junior (1 to 3 years)
- Employer type Local Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / Greater Cairo
- Employer Type Local Company