ADR Senior Sales Manager at Oracle – KSA
– Manages and develops a team of sales representatives including recruiting, hiring, and training new reps on the Oracle sales process.
– Sells and promotes the sales of Oracle products to customers including negotiating price, other concessions and terms and conditions of the sale.
– Participates in strategic and tactical planning for the division.
– Builds working relationships with license, consulting and education field managers in the respective territory to develop joint account plans.
– Develops and execute a territory plan to maximize revenue. Generates and achieves monthly territory forecasts, and accurately predicts revenue on a monthly basis.
– Manages escalation.
– Conducts weekly progress meetings with sales team.
– Minimum five or more years sales or sales management experience within technology industry.
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
– Ability to hire and train new sales representatives.
– Ability to resolve customer satisfaction issues.
– Demonstrated leadership skills. Effective written and verbal communication skills, ability to present to large and small audiences.
– Ability to negotiate price, other concessions and terms and conditions. Strong quantitative, analytical and conflict resolution abilities.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.