Advanced Customer Support Engineer – Apps developer at Oracle
- Work on developing technical solutions to meet business requirements gathered and documented by functional consultants
- Identify and resolve key issues related to code change requirements and bug fixes
- Support Oracle ERP products and services from the technical aspect in line with the contractual agreement
- Works with support to resolve Customers SRs.
- Conduct knowledge transfer sessions both within the Oracle team and to end users.
- Work closely with the functional team and delivery leaders to provide development work estimates and drive excellence in technical work.
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
- Strong technical knowledge in Oracle applications, SQL and PL-SQL is a must.
- Strong knowledge in OAF, XML, Oracle Forms and Reports, AME, WF is a must.
- Java, ADF and PaaS skills are preferred
- Oracle relevant technical Certification are preferred
- Good understanding of functional parts of the developed code (Preferably in Oracle Financials and HRMS).
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.