Analyst Project/Program Management at DELL
Location: New Cairo
- Manages projects, or specific activities related to projects within given constraints of scope, schedule, budget, and quality through the duration of the project.
- Conducts periodic reviews to ensure project is on track and conducts post-project reviews.
- Ensures all project documentation is kept up to date and communicated to the relevant stakeholders on a timely basis.
- Utilizes relevant project management tools, systems, and applications.
- Adheres too, identifies and/or driving process improvements for our customers.
- Recent Graduate degree
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
- Experience working in large customer support environments
- Experience dealing with complex enquires
- Fluency in English Plus another European Language ( French, German etc)
- Ability to interact effectively with business and IT professionals
- Lateral thinker
- Successful candidate needs to be a self-starter, who is comfortable with a certain degree of autonomy and ambiguity
- Technical knowledge of storage networks will be considered an important preference: Storage Area Networks (EQL); Servers (PE PV); Networking; Virtualization VMware
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Fresh Graduate (0 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
October 25 @ 5:00 pm - October 27 @ 10:00 pm EET
November 1, 2019 @ 8:00 am - April 15, 2020 @ 5:00 pm EET
November 2 @ 10:00 am - December 5 @ 10:00 pm EET
November 2, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - January 4, 2020 @ 10:00 pm EET