Applications Sales Representative at Oracle
Its portfolio of offerings include a complete set of class leading universal banking product suite, Digital Experience and Digital Engagement suite, Corporate Banking Mid Office Solutions, Consumer Lending, Investor Servicing, Payments solutions. In addition to the banking portfolio of solutions, Oracle FSGBU offerings include class leading Analytics Solutions across the areas of Compliance, Risk and Governance. In addition, the FSGBU solutions also rank amongst the top Health and Insurance solution providers.
The advertised role will be responsible for FSGBU license sales covering the below solution areas:
- Oracle FLEXCUBE including Islamic Banking – Please click on Flexcube
- Oracle Digital Banking Experience – Please click on ODBX
- Oracle Banking Payments – Please click on Oracle BP
- Oracle Lending & Leasing – Please click on Lending and Leasing
- Oracle Investor Servicing – Please click on Oracle IS
- Oracle Financial Services Mid Office Solutions – Please click on FSMOS
- Oracle Health and Life Insurance Solutions – Please click on Insurance
- Oracle Financial Services Analytics Applications – Please click on OFSAA solutions
What You’ll Do
|Overall responsibility for the Oracle Financial Services Banking business unit License Sales in Egypt via direct & indirect sales channels. Develop and implement a comprehensive strategy that maximizes Oracle Financial Services License Sales in the region, leading Oracle’s overall account strategy from an industry perspective across Oracle’s lines of businesses.|
|Builds and executes a sales strategy in Egypt with a clear focus on maximising sales productivity. Should be strong in negotiation and be able to demonstrate Oracle Value. Participates in strategic and tactical planning for the Business Unit. Builds working relationships with the other Oracle lines of businesses in the respective territories to develop joint account plans. Develops and executes a territory plan to maximize revenue. Generates and achieves monthly territory forecasts, and accurately predicts revenue on a monthly basis. Manages escalation. Reports on a weekly basis to MEAJAPAC Sales Management.|
|Given our sole focus on the Financial Services industry, it is essential that this individual has experience in selling application and technology solutions to the Financial Services Industry. A thorough understanding of the Banking Solutions Sales Cycle, Customer’s Buying Cycle and Sensitivities including the Services Associated with a License Sale is a key requirement for this role. Experience in solution sales is key to this role.
This role is will be part of the FSGBU MEA JAPAC License Sales team reporting into the Sales Director / Sr. Sales Director for Middle East for Oracle FSGBU Banking Business License Sales Unit.
Your enthusiasm, knowledge, and customer-centricity will help us become the number one cloud company in the world. We also look for:
- 10+ years min experience selling application and technology solutions to the Financial Services Industry.
- Proven track record of building markets.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Pre-established Relationships with CXO’s in leading banks in the market is essential for this role.
- Demonstrated ability to close US$ multi-million license value deals.
- Proven track record in building relationships at all levels at leading financial institutions in Egypt.
- Excellence in verbal and written communication in Arabic and English.
- Equally proficient in Sales Strategy and Sales Execution
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Manager (8 to 15 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
There are no upcoming events at this time.