Arabic Translation Reviewer at Nagwa
- Reviewing the target text by comparing it to the source text, ensuring that the translations provided are accurate, coherent, and consistent
- Revising and editing translations to ensure that they conform to the set standards and guidelines
- Correcting factual, logical, spelling, and grammatical errors
- Aligning the structure and style of translations with the quality standards and verifying conformity
- Conducting training and feedback sessions to translators to enhance performance
- Acting according to the feedback received from team leaders
- Maintaining ethical codes and protecting the confidentiality of information
Qualifications & Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in translation or any relevant field
- 5+ years of experience in translation/revision
- Excellent command of both English and Arabic
- Excellent knowledge of translation and editing techniques
- Excellent knowledge of Trados
- Excellent writing skills and command of grammar
- Good scientific background
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Foreign Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / Heliopolis & Nasr City
- Employer Type Foreign Company
There are no upcoming events at this time.