Architecture and Design Tech Lead at Vodafone
• Engineering or computer science Bachelor degree.
• Engineering master degree is a plus.
• At least 6 years technical experience in both telecommunication and IT.
• Proven Business acumen/Solid business analysis skills.
• Must have worked in at least 2 different Technology areas before.
• Vendor background is a plus.
• Solid development/database knowledge
• Lead design for major business and technology projects across IT in a way that directly impact revenue, cost saving initiatives and NPS.
• Lead VFG activities that require cooperation with Group Architecture Team(s) and adapting VF Group P&S related architecture initiatives within VFE in a way that suit VF-EG local targets and strategies.
• Manage business requirements planning to make sure they are reflected into technology enablers to be implemented by delivery teams to make sure overall business objectives will be realized.
• Authorized to take necessary decisions to resolve technical conflicts among different delivery functions.
• Lead technical stakeholders to produce system roadmaps that meet architecture guidelines and business requirements.
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
Information Technology Seniority: Fresh Graduate (0 years)
There are no upcoming events at this time.