Area Manager at Amazon
• Review the work forecasts and determine your productivity requirements to produce during the day to meet the overall building objectives.
• Partner with other Area Managers to balance labor ensuring that you are operating a balanced and efficient shift while meeting all of your goals.
• Support all safety programs and OSHA compliance to ensure a safe work environment for all associates.
• Proactively identify and lead process improvement initiatives and Lean tools
. Degree in Operations, Supply Chain, Technology, Engineering or Computer Science
· 3+ years management experience in a manufacturing, production or distribution environment
· Management of a minimum of 15 employees (including payroll, performance management, work-flow assignment)
· Interest in long-term career development through assignments in multiple FCs
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Employer Type Multinational Company