Area Sales Manager at Siemens
- Lead and advance the strategic and financial goals and sales targets of the assigned area of responsibility.
- Responsible for sales growth and annual goals in target territory, using strategic methodology to ensure sales and growth goals are reached.
- Achieve target order booking and revenue for the assigned sales territory.
- Acquire as much business as possible in his/her area of responsibility with a view to market and customer transparency.
- Efficiently plan the Budget, forecast, sales, order intake, account penetration, customer satisfaction and market coverage.
- Effectively interact with customers Ensure execution of sales strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering
- 5 -6 years of sales experience with Partner Management (distributors, system Integrator) and Industrial Customers
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
- Excellent presentation and communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work with cross functional team.
- Leadership skills, flexible team player.
- Good interpersonal skills and high task orientation
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
January 31 @ 5:00 pm - February 2 @ 10:00 pm EET
January 31 @ 5:00 pm - February 5 @ 10:00 pm EET
February 7 @ 5:00 pm - February 9 @ 7:00 pm EET
February 21 @ 5:00 pm - February 25 @ 10:00 pm EET
February 21 @ 5:00 pm - March 27 @ 10:00 pm EET