Assistant Editor at CI Capital
- Assist in editing copy for equity and macroeconomic research reports.
- Format Word documents as per company styles.
- Assist in compiling Power Point presentations and formatting as per company styles.
- Liaise with financial analytics platforms (e.g. Bloomberg, Reuters) to ensure accurate publication of analyst recommendations and estimates.
- Compile and edit of Daily Notes news stories and monitoring of CMS and website content.
- Assist in reviewing translated publications to be sent from the translation division to ensure compliance and harmony with the English reports published.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Marketing, Advertising, Mass Communications or a job-related field.Relevant Experience:
- 3 years’ experience in public affairs, media relations, marketing and/or market research.
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
- Advanced proficiency in Word, Power Point, and Excel
- Strict attention to detail
- Positive, professional attitude
- Exhibit exemplary written/spoken English language skills;
- Ability to use Reuters and Bloomberg
- Self-reliant, good problem solver, results oriented
- Uses innovative thinking and exercises sound judgment to achieve results
- Strong ability to multi-task, react and think quickly
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Local Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
October 25 @ 5:00 pm - October 27 @ 10:00 pm EET
November 1, 2019 @ 8:00 am - April 15, 2020 @ 5:00 pm EET
November 2 @ 10:00 am - December 5 @ 10:00 pm EET
November 2, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - January 4, 2020 @ 10:00 pm EET