Assistant Facilities Manager at Al Futtaim
Location : New Cairo
- Responsible for preparing scope of works, bill of quantities, drafting AMC contracts in compliance with assets and business needs along with establishing SLAs and KPIS of the outsourced contractors and track performance Levels Of the contractor providing facilities services against set KPIs and SLAs by routinely assessing performance against checklist, identifying defaults or shortcomings in service levels, and based on same prepare necessary report for management.
Supply Chain Management:
- Daily management of sub-contractors, consumables and equipment’s; Responsible for implementation and monitoring of sub-contractor performance. Inventory management of CFCM owned spares. Ensure best value management techniques with in contracts. Development of contract delivery strategy, providing demonstrable operational benefits.
CAFM and BMS:
- Good experience in dealing with CAFM, generate reports, review daily operation activities, and cost approvals, all tasks (Preventive, corrective and reactive).
- Excellent experience and knowledge in BMS system for all operating assets is mandate.
- Negotiates and recommends procurement of capital equipment’s according to the operations need. Ensuring new/ assets being brought into operations are entered onto pre-planned maintenance program and subject to QA procedures
- Responsibility for management of the outsourced contractors, selection, review their training/ development and succession planning as required.
- Prepare routine and ad hoc reports, with the objective of keeping the management informed about all issues relating to operations of mall and taking necessary action thereof. Prepare monthly financial analysis for operations for the Retail Operation monthly report.
- Drive improvement in water and electricity saving initiatives.
- Minimum 5-8 years of experience in mechanical, electrical, HVAC , Plumbing and Fire systems within a Shopping mall, retail or hospitality industry. Expertise in conducting tendering process to evaluate quotes on Hard/Soft services.We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
- Facilities Management experience in retail environment
- Contractor management and experience in measuring KPIs and monitoring SLAs across multiple Contracts will be of advantage
- To oversee all aspects of Building maintenance to ensure that the Facility is kept in exceptional Operational condition.
- Ensuring the building meets health and safety requirements.
- Responding appropriately to staff needs, emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and dealing With the consequences.
- Record keeping for all activities i.e. Repairs, maintenance, etc.
- Enthusiastic, enjoys being part of a successful and productive team with ability to develop Innovative and creative solutions to problems.
- Able to work well on his own initiative and can demonstrate the high levels of motivation requiredTo meet tight deadlines and perform effectively undesignificant pressure.
- Ability to demonstrate good negotiation and influencing skills.
- Attention to detail and good sense of judgment.
- Experience in resolution of insurance claims related to CFC Mall.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and flexibility to work long hours, if situation demands.
- Ability to work in a collaborative and diverse team environment.
- Must have strong ability and expertise in reading O&M manuals, drawings, as built drawings, design understanding and handover procedures.
- Must be well familiar with computer applications (MS Office, CAFM and ACAD) and capable of Generating & presenting maintenance reports.
- Must be familiar with the maintenance of Building and Grounds including furniture & fixtures.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Foreign Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / New Cairo
- Employer Type Foreign Company