Associate Designer – UX/UI (Graduate / Early Professional) at IBM – UAE
- Here’s where you come inWe’re looking for passionate, original thinkers who want to drive progress, grow their network and further their careersIf you see yourself as someone who never stops learning, who believes no problem is too big to solve, and who wants to unleash your potential, IBM Services is for you.
- Our clients’ technical and business needs are constantly evolvingWe’re hiring inspired, talented individuals eager to apply their knowledge and perspective to challenging work that evolves industries and our worldWe prioritize ongoing learning, development of technical skills, and continuous personal growth, all grounded in a culture of coaching and apprenticeship.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Human-Computer Interaction, Cognitive Science.
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
- Proficient with industry-standard design tools (e.gPhotoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Figma)
- Proficient understanding of web markup languages, including HTML5, CSS3
- Experience in one or more of the following development on mobile platforms, material design standards and principles, developing websites and applications, ideation, design, storyboarding, and overall UX development.
- Portfolio of UX-focused work samples for web and mobile applications.
- Advanced skills in problem-solving and familiarity with technical constraints and limitations as they apply to designing for platforms such as web, desktop and mobile, Android and iOS.
- Language: Arabic (preferred), English (native)
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Fresh Graduate (0 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / 6th October
- Employer Type Multinational Company