Associate Front-End Developer at Vodafone
Location: Smart Village
- A front-end web developer is responsible for implementing visual and interactive elements that users engage with through their web browser when using a web application.
- Experience (1-4) years in Front-end development
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
- Excellent English language (written, spoken and understanding).
- Budget owned: AD- Hanan El Sayad
- Good Knowledge of Front-end frameworks (bootstrap, foundation, etc ..)
- Excellent Knowledge of CSS(3)
- Excellent Knowledge of HTML(5)
- Good Knowledge of SVG
- Good Knowledge of Node JS
- Knowledge of the new ECMAScript version 2015
- UML knowledge is a Plus
- Good Knowledge of git/GitHub
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Junior (1 to 3 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
January 31 @ 5:00 pm - February 2 @ 10:00 pm EET
January 31 @ 5:00 pm - February 5 @ 10:00 pm EET
February 7 @ 5:00 pm - February 9 @ 7:00 pm EET
February 21 @ 5:00 pm - February 25 @ 10:00 pm EET
February 21 @ 5:00 pm - March 27 @ 10:00 pm EET