Automation Sr. Business Analyst at Vodafone
Location: Smart Village
- Ensures customer satisfaction through owning the delivery process of their requirement projects.
- Owns the requirements gather processes and ensures that such requirements are well integrated within technology plans.
- Manages all the projects’ related activities (proposal formulation, requirements, planning, reporting, … etc.) towards the successful delivery of customer requirements, timely reporting on, and addressing risks as they arise.
- Acts as the technology partner to the customer and technical SPOC on matters related to timelines and scope of projects’ delivery.
- Work on expanding work scope with the different customers and ensure the business is continuously developed.
- Work on different opportunities management, and follow up with customers till opportunity status is finalized.
- Can own more than one project and/or opportunity at the same time.
- Projects / opportunities owned will be small or medium size.
- Ensures the satisfaction of the customers with the deliverables they are getting from VIS.
- Responsible of approving the deliverables as a 1st Eye before the customer’s delivery.
- Ensure continuous business development for the current running projects, and continuously suggest enhancements and update of the systems to ensure better customer experience and better value for the customer.
- Identify the pain points for the customer and provide solutions/enhancements that would fix those points.
- Ensures the timely response for these enquiries in a manner that doesn’t jeopardize business efficiency with the least disturbance to technology teams.
- Work on impact analysis with Project manager for different changes and enhancements requested by/for the customer for running projects.
- Evaluate and compare different technologies and tools, to identify where we stand from the market.
- Acting as the delivery SPOC towards any customer on all the new developments requirements.
- Ensures that the relevant technology stakeholders are active participants also in the concept formation phases of commercial requirements.
- Coordinate with different stakeholders during proposal formulation and concept delivery
- Liaise with different business domains to capture their business requirements and ensure that they are well prepared for smooth processing by subsequent technology teams.
- Analyzing clients’ existing systems
- Translating client requirements into highly specified project briefs.
- Identifying options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability.
- Producing project feasibility reports.
- Consolidate & manage scope documents, High Level and detailed Requirements.
- Document different user stories and scenarios on diagrams, wireframes, and flowcharts.
- Conduct workshops with all stakeholders to analyze & validate the requirements to ensure a wide approval of requirement specifications and resulting use cases
- Align with peers to ensure there is no redundancy or inconsistency in requirements.
- Working closely with developers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
- Define user-interface for the system, focusing on the needs and goals of the users.
- Train clients on use of delivered work, investigate and answer clients’ questions.
- Explain the technology, design rationale, and function strategy as it directly relates accomplishing goals set out in proposed solutions (where applicable).
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software/Systems/Telecom Engineering or equivalent
- 2+ experience as business analyst or any similar role that involves requirements elicitation, analysis , creating process flow-diagrams & documentation .
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
- Telecom experience is a plus
- Expert knowledge in development technologies. (Java, java script, python, VB or any other scripting experience , very good understanding for Object-oriented programming)
- Exposed and familiar with the following technology domains [Portals, Java solutions, Robotics , automation , Hosting, IT operations]
- Experience working with Scrum Framework and tools.
- Awareness of ITIL processes and best practices.
- High business analysis skills.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.