BI Reporting Analyst at Otlob
• Translate business requirements into specifications that will be used to drive data
• store/data warehouse/ data mart design and configuration.
• Assure quality of business intelligence by developing and enforcing standards for report
• development, testing, and deployment.
• Working with other stakeholders to identify the perfect and the most useful method for displaying the required output. e.g., dashboard, chart, filters.
• Transition developed BI systems to the Operations & Support team.
• Provide support as required to ensure the availability and performance of enterprise data and BI environments for both external and internal users.
• Writing the SQL needed for business analysis “running the reports”.
• Define the relevant KPIs for each report and build the report using the available data from the Data Warehouse. Reports can be shared through excel or through data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Looker).
• Provide technical assistance and cross training to other team members.
• Collecting client’s feedback.
• BA in business/IT or any related field
• 2-3 years of experience as Data Scientist/ Business analyst / business intelligence officer.
Kindly send your resume to email@example.com mentioning job title in subject line
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Junior (1 to 3 years)
- Employer type Foreign Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / Maadi
- Employer Type Foreign Company
March 22 @ 5:00 pm - March 27 @ 9:00 pm EET
March 29 @ 10:00 am - March 30 @ 5:00 pm EET
March 29 @ 4:00 pm - May 3 @ 9:00 pm EET
April 22 @ 1:00 pm - November 30 @ 5:00 pm EET