Big Data Specialist at Vodafone
Location: Smart Village
- Design scalable & reliable data ingestion solutions
- Work with data scientists team lead to understand and plan features, put the architecture of features, estimate it and document it.
- Manage day-by-day tasks in queue according to priorities set in Big Data sprint planning meetings.
- Understand business values behind the planned features, follow the principle of “Do it first, then do it right, then do it faster”.
- Lead other junior team members and organize tasks delivery.
- 3-5 Years Engineering Experience – building and supporting mission critical user-facing, large-scale and distributed systems.
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
- Open source addict – Excellent experience in open source technologies like Java, Scala, Python, C/C++, NoSQL, node.js, Angular, AWS, Kafka, Cassandra, Rabitt MQ, Zookeeper, Thrift.
•Good understanding of private and public cloud design considerations – limitations in the areas of virtualization and global infrastructure, distributed systems, load balancing and networking, massive data storage, Hadoop, MapReduce, MemCache, Redis, Dockers/Containers and Elasticsearch.
•Strong Telecom knowledge- having excellent knowledge in telecom industry and different data sources.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.