Black Belt Presales Expert at SAP – UAE
- Take the leadership role, acting as a trusted advisor on LOB Finance. Be the champion and central point of expertise for questions and issues related to the LOB Finance topic
- Discover key trends and priorities in the area of the LOB Finance solution portfolio
- Drive the Finance Transformation agenda in customer opportunities
- Strong product knowledge (Level 3) in Central Finance and Treasury Management solutions
- Strong demo capabilities on above mentioned solutions
- Ability to clearly articulate the value of the finance transformation and contextualize the same to the customer-specific situation.
- Understand the core Cash management and Treasury products and processes.
- Ability to engage with the treasurers and have a meaningful conversation on the best practices in the Treasury and the Cash Management space.
- Qualify the relevant opportunities and focus on deal execution
- Support sales to create and grow large and strategic digital transformation deals
- Strong skills in Story crafting and telling
- Support CoE on executing suitable demand generation actions and orchestrate execution of marketing activities to ensure strategy execution
- Enable partners on the compelling LOB Finance solutions with focus on Central Finance and Treasury Management
- Understand and leverage best practice programs, tools, methods and processes already available on global level
- Able to work in an international cross functional and matrixed work environment
- Act as solution expert and trusted advisor to key customers in the EMEA South region
- Be the spokesperson and speaker for SAP LOB Finance externally on events and conferences.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- 8+ years of experience in sales, pre-sales or consulting roles
- Experience in developing aligned business and IT roadmaps
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
- Strong product knowledge within Central Finance, Treasury and Cash Management
- Strong knowledge around Finance departments and CFOs, including core processes (Order-to-Pay, Record-to-Report etc.), regulations (Local GAAPs, IFRS15, IFRS16, IFRS9) and Finance Transformation (Business partnering and Shared Services)
- Practice in conducting executive workshops aligning diverse perspectives and expectations
- Excellent communication skills (English)
- Strong analytical skills and structured way of self-management
- Exceptional influence and impact (without authority) skills and coaching (virtual) teams
- Deep understanding of economic figures and company KPIs and ability to deal with financial figure and strategy discussions
- Deep business knowledge of target audiences (CFOs and Finance Departments)
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Manager (8 to 15 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / New Cairo
- Employer Type Multinational Company