Body Shop Production Supervisor at General Motors
1-Lead a team of operators, team leaders , group leaders to achieve production plans within BP objectives.
2-Ensure body process as engineering requirements.
3. Develop necessary plans to assure continuous improvements in area of safety , quality , productivity and cost to achieve business plan targets.
4. Provide training for all team members to ensure appropriate development.
5-Work with maintenance to assure total productive maintenance for proper equipment usage. 6-Perform necessary studies for continuous elimination of all types of waste and resources optimization.
7-Ensure leading by example and set appropriate culture and norms in working area.
-B.Sc. Of Engineering.
-Minimum 5 years of experience in production
Kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning job title in subject line
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / 6th October
- Employer Type Multinational Company
January 25 @ 3:00 pm - March 8 @ 8:00 pm EET
February 1 @ 5:00 pm - February 3 @ 10:00 pm EET
February 8 @ 5:00 pm - February 13 @ 10:00 pm EET
February 8 @ 8:30 pm - 9:30 pm EET
March 1 - March 2