BPO Onsite Community Operations Manager at UBER
- Work closely with our partner to implement new processes, new products, new policies within their teams, identify priorities and roadblocks, match them with excellent data analysis, create a realistic action plan and monitor the results on the customer experience
- Be the on-the-ground point of contact to coordinate the actions and decisions made in conjunction with the regional CommOps managers (in charge of customer support in each market in Europe) about team trainings, upskilling, etc.
- Stay close to the operations to understand what’s going on and how we can improve our processes
- Provide our partner with all the tools, content, and training materials they need with the support of the Agent Success central team based in Amsterdam
- Transform our current support system into something that drives immense value for the company
- Dive deep into the numbers and make data-driven process improvements
- Be a passionate advocate for all riders and driver partners and answer any questions that come your way in a fast moving environment
- Listen attentively to the voice of Uber’s community and provide feedback to the rest of the company
- ou will be based in Cairo but will be travelling on a regular basis in the markets in Europe.
- At least 7 – 8 years of work experience in customer service -industry or project management in a high -volume and extremely fast -paced environment is required. Experience in leadership of project teams and management of less senior team members. High-growth operations experience is a plus.
- A master’s degree in science/engineering, business, economics, finance or any science-related fields or equivalent internal Uber experience.
- People management experience with demonstrated ability to effectively guide teams through challenging managerial situations (non direct reporting line…) and engage multiple stakeholders.
- Prior professional experience with optimization, processes, systematic organization, program/project management.
- A love of process and optimization. You will be revolutionizing support for the Uber community. You’re excited about the opportunity to create and experiment with support processes, and are willing and able to lead others utilizing them.
- A data-driven and analytical in mindset. You can look at any spreadsheet and know the right questions to ask to get to actionable outcomes, and you know how to explain data in a digestible way. Excellent Excel skills.
- Structure and clear communication skills – we need you to be able to synthesize a lot of information quickly, highlight the key take aways, and disseminate actionable insights.
- Calm under pressure. You have exceptional organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks.
- Natural curiosity. You love learning how things work and you’re always looking for ways to innovate. You enjoy testing different support strategies and tracking the results.
- Word-savvy. You’re eloquent and able to strike the perfect tone, whether you’re explaining a new policy to riders or drivers, explaining the importance of certain complicated metrics, or responding to support issues over email.
- A passion for details.
- Experience in a service-industry, customer support, manufacturing or distribution in a high-volume and extremely fast-paced environment.
- Consulting background preferred but not required.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Manager (8 to 15 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.