Brand Manager at Henkel
- Analyze the market to identify opportunities to take the brand further
- Maintain and develop the brand’s equity, utilizing ATL & BTL marketing initiatives
- Manage marketing campaigns across TV, digital, and online platforms
- Develop local and regional marketing campaigns
- Research consumer markets and stay up to date with customer trends
- Identify potential improvements and analyze changes in the market
- Analyze the success of marketing campaigns and monitor consumer reactions
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or any relevant study
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience, preferably at a similar multinational FMCG environment
- Fluent English speaker
- Proficient user of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- A leader who has a proven track record in developing people
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / New Cairo
- Employer Type Multinational Company
There are no upcoming events at this time.