Business Analyst at Careem
Location: 6th of October
– Embark on exploratory data analysis projects to achieve a better understanding of Careem customers as well as to discover untapped areas of growth and optimization.
– Manage and deliver business reporting and analysis for Careem customer globally spanning across digital marketing, product and growth
– Work to develop data accessibility pipelines for all forms of data generated and support in creation of ETL jobs to integrate generated data to Warehouse
– Build and maintain automated dashboards on Tableau to create transparency of customer KPIs and to help run root cause analysis
– Regularly run cohort analysis for customers with different activity levels, tracking change in performance and coming up with a plan to enhance performance of different segments.
– Help design A/B and Multivariate tests and their reporting tools for product teams
– 2-4 years of experience in an analytical role
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
– Strong SQL knowledge required
– Tableau experience is required
– Comfortable writing scripts to automate data and reporting processes
– Critical thinking and complex problem solving
– Good at data analytics and love making value out of data
– Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with ability to multitask and work under tight deadlinesDesirable Skills
– Python with experience using data science (predictive modeling, clustering) and machine learning libraries (scikit-learn, tf) is a plus
– Knowledge of statistical concepts such as T-Values, P-Stats, confidence interval and significance
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Junior (1 to 3 years)
- Employer type Foreign Company
Login To Apply For This Job.