Business Continuity Management Supervisor at Vodafone
Location: Smart Village
- Recommend approaches, lead design and create solid technical solutions
- Recommend and use range of technologies to build solutions to support the business needs
- Work closely with HR and Corporate Security Teams as well as other IT Teams and Account Management to define and fulfill business requirement
- Manage vendor through the whole life cycle of solution implementation including solution assessment and Vendor selection and managing project budget
- B.SC of Computer science
- 6-8 years’ experience in IT domain.
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
– Proven experience in application development technology; Oracle/SQL Database, oracle SOA, web & mobile development & Application Servers
– Able to identify appropriate tools and technologies
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both oral and written mainly in English
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.