Business Continuity Management Supervisor at Vodafone
Location: Smart Village
- Establish internal procedures and policies for Business Continuity Management System including Risk Assessment, Business Impact Analysis, testing procedures and Continuity Plans
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the enterprise-wide business continuity management program which includes; coordinating the Business Impact Analysis (BIA) exercise with the Business BCP SPOC’s and make sure that all the processes have reviewed / completed the BIA and appropriate recovery strategies are Implemented and documented.
- Develop testing schedules and coordinate the execution of the Exercise plans per the execution checklist while reporting of results
- Provide 7/24 event management on-call support.
- Identify and implement best practices of business continuity
- Maintain the effectiveness of emergency communication tools and ensure all essential positions have alternative way for communication
- Coordinate various Business Verticals / stakeholders to rollout the BCM awareness program.
- 5 years proven experience in business continuity and crisis management
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
- Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to influence leadership team internally and clients externally
- Excellent analytical skills and understanding of processes, risks and controls
- Familiarity and experience with design, implementing, maintenance, and operation of business continuity and disaster recovery plans with distributed workforces.
- Must have flexibility and willingness to participate in the work processes of an international organization, including conference calls scheduled to accommodate global time zones.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Foreign Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
January 31 @ 5:00 pm - February 2 @ 10:00 pm EET
January 31 @ 5:00 pm - February 5 @ 10:00 pm EET
February 7 @ 5:00 pm - February 9 @ 7:00 pm EET
February 21 @ 5:00 pm - February 25 @ 10:00 pm EET
February 21 @ 5:00 pm - March 27 @ 10:00 pm EET