Business Controls Risk – Senior Manager at Pwc– UAE
- Take action to ensure everyone has a voice, inviting opinion from all.
- Establish the root causes of issues and tackle them, rather than just the symptoms.
- Initiate open and honest coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Develop specialised expertise in one or more areas.
- Advise stakeholders on relevant technical issues for their business area.
- Navigate the complexities of global teams and engagements.
- Build trust with teams and stakeholders through open and honest conversation.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
- Big 4 experience focusing on BCR offerings such as Internal Audit, Governance & Compliance, Enterprise Risk Management, etc. Candidates from Top 10 with strong technical experience in these areas would also be considered.
- 10+ years of Risk Assurance Services related experience
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
- CIA qualified or equivalent
- Extensive people management and project management experience
- Candidate must be flexible to travel between UAE and KSA as this role will cover both markets.
- Experience in both UAE and KSA markets from a consulting perspective with demonstrated business development capabilities in these territories is a plus.
- Fluent in spoken and written Arabic
- Engineering background (either through university or career) is preferred.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Manager (8 to 15 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / New Cairo
- Employer Type Multinational Company
February 28 @ 5:00 pm - April 3 @ 10:00 pm EET
March 6 @ 2:00 pm - March 19 @ 5:00 pm EET
March 13 @ 5:00 pm - March 15 @ 10:00 pm EET
March 13 @ 5:00 pm - March 18 @ 10:00 pm EET
March 21 @ 5:00 pm - March 23 @ 10:00 pm EET