Business Development Executive (Sports) at Kijamii
Location: New Cairo
– Presents Kijamii’s profile and services to potential prospects and clients.
– Responsible of the pitching process starting from presenting the agency to landing and signing with the prospect.
– Researching and gathering market, competition and customer information.
– Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements.
– Responsible for achieving the assigned targets of landing business and cracking strategies according to the prospect’s business objectives and briefs.
– Identify new sales leads.
– Maintain fruitful relationships with existing customers.
– Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, or related field prefered
– 1-3 years in a sales or business development environment in the digital or the sports sector.
– Familiarity with relevant software, such as Microsoft Office Suite
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
– Critical thinking skills, analytical, organized
– Creatively-minded, good at thinking ‘outside the box’
– Skills of persuasion
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Junior (1 to 3 years)
- Employer type Startup Company
Login To Apply For This Job.