Business Development Manager at Danone – UAE
- 6 to 8 years of relevant experience in Sales, Distributor Management, Key account Management, Trade Marketing within a strong multinational FMCG company (ideally spirits or beverages, high-end or premium category).
• Manage diverse sales channels: Off premise & Away-From-Home etc.: specific focus on hyper and supermarkets, Impulse, airport, hotels and restaurants;
• Negotiate trade terms with partner: volume targets, rebates, price changes etc.
• Develop the Business plan: identifying the key levers to grow the Business and share/align with the partners and follow up with action plans.
• Anticipate Risks & opportunities for the channels.
• Ensure & challenge the resources needed to execute the plans: partners’ organization & investments (P&L, trade marketing investment…).
• Implement trade marketing strategy and recommend market needs.
• Promotional planning & forecasting.
• Close follow up of distributor performance: KPI’s monitoring, market visit & reports.
• Monthly reporting on performance: internal and with partners.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.