Business Finance and Strategy Manager at Careem
Location: 6th of October
● Partner closely with city teams and HQ finance teams to provide strategic and analytical direction on pricing decisions, CCT launches and city launches
● Be the go-to person for the commercial marketplace of the Country in focus.
● Co-own the Strategic Pricing methodology for the region such as competitive and market intelligence, segmentation, pricing process, value-based pricing, and data and analytics
● Maintain pricing subject matter expertise, staying abreast of competitive developments and best practices in the region
● Build analytics tools and frameworks to empower operations teams with reliable sources of data and insight to take pricing decisions keeping in view both Customer purchasing power and Captain MVE
● Develop a system of communication, documentation and review of internal and external comparative pricing data. Triggers market research and oversees the maintenance of historical pricing data
● Identify opportunities to optimize revenue and profitability through pricing strategies
● Strong reporting writing and analytical skills, including carrying out weekly and monthly reporting on pricing.
● Manage pricing portal and facilitate all CCT price changes, including setup of base pricing, per km pricing, waiting charges and all other components
● Identify and monitor the performance of customers, captains, margins, prices, incentives on- near real time basis
● Synthesize current business intelligence or trend data to support recommendations for action.
● Manage timely flow of business intelligence information to users.
● Enhance the infrastructure of the pricing team for reports and dashboards
- 8 to 10 years of relevant experience
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
- Fast learner with the ability to adapt to different software products quickly
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access) and Google products (Forms, Spreadsheets)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to communicate effectively with multiple levels
- Ability to work in a demanding environment
- Strong organizational skills
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Manager (8 to 15 years)
- Employer type Foreign Company
Login To Apply For This Job.