Business Intelligence Manager at Halan
– Work closely with the growth & data science teams to develop automation and reporting frameworks for business decision support.
– Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, reports, analyses, dashboards, etc. to drive key business decisions.
– Design, implement, and support platforms that provide business teams ad-hoc access to large datasets (eg data visualization tools for non-tech business users)
– Grow, manage, mentor a team of BI developers and analysts.
– Set vision, strategy, and roadmap for BI (including self-service approach) to develop the organization’s analytics maturity
– Hold the team to a high standard using code reviews, design docs, and incident post-mortems.
– Design, validate, and install automation systems to improve SLA & reliability of business decisions
– Ensure quality, integrity, and synchronization of different data sources
– Establish relationships with key business partners to develop reports and dashboards that lead to actionable insights
– 5+ Years of experience in the business intelligence domain
– Experience with designing, implementing and maintaining DWH / Data lake for different Data sources
– Experience with developing, scheduling and maintaining robust data pipelines
– Experience working with SQL/NoSQL databases (ex. MongoDB)
– Experience working with Python including but not limited to libraries such as Numpy/Scipy/Pandas/Matplotlib/Seaborn
– Knowledge of Big data technologies like Spark, Hive, Kafka, Airflow
– Comfort with data wrangling using pyData stack and pySpark
– Experience with BI/visualization tools like redash & Tableau
– Experience working with AWS technologies like redshift, Athena, Glue, Kinesis, etc.
– Ensure data governance and proper handling of customer confidential and PII data
– Exposure to location and geospatial data
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Startup Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / Greater Cairo
- Employer Type Startup Company
There are no upcoming events at this time.