Business Intelligence Support System Analyst at Vodafone
• From 0-2 years’ experience in BI Apps and technologies
• Knowledge of telecom . industry standards and technologies
• Analytical thinking
• GSM and telecom knowledge
• Problem solving and decision making.
• Good Knowledge in SQL, L/SQL and LUNIX Shell scripting.
• knowledge for weblogic,TOMCAT,Jboss concepts and technologies.
- Ensure accurate and on time data delivery and service availability according to agreed SLA.
- Ensure a complete technical planned handover, and full delivered documentation and technical manuals of new applications/services.
- Ensure on time support delivery and fixes of applications/services problems with a proper follow-up with team members .
- Effective supporting the finance monthly closing activities and the Bi-Weekly trade review reports
- Participation in setting the applications daily/weekly/monthly KPIs that represent the services availability
- Ensure availability and performance for all web applications.
- Evaluate, solve and log reported problems during handling daily operational service requests (SRs)/TTs
- Monitoring all KPIs and taking proper action in any violation in trend.
- Handling support services and BI,enterprise applications within normal on call and shift base on duty actions
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
- Seniority Fresh Graduate (0 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
There are no upcoming events at this time.