Business Process Improvement – Senior Associate at Pwc– UAE
- You will be required to possess strong project management skills and ability to identify the attributes of a good control environment e.g. governance framework, policies & procedures, controls, etc.
- You role will be to work with clients in identifying their relevant controls, processes and frameworks and recommend improvements in business processes and controls. You will also be required to draft reports for circulation to clients’ management
- You will have the ability to continuously develop your skills, taking a keen interest in trends in business process and the impact on our clients so you can help in added value to them.
- You will be required to demonstrate extensive project management skills related to projects, including developing project plans, budgets, and deliverables schedules
- You will be required to demonstrate extensive abilities as a team leader, which includes creating a positive environment; monitoring workloads of the team while meeting client expectations; respecting the work-life quality of team members; providing candid, meaningful feedback in a timely manner; and keeping leadership informed of progress
- The role also requires that the candidate is able to collaborate with colleagues across different competences within the firm (e.g. Internal Audit, Technology, Controls & Data Assurance etc.).
- The role also requires working with colleagues in all Middle Eastern offices on client audits and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate
- The role includes wider responsibilities which will include collaborating with the engagement leader and manager of teams for agreeing budgets, communication of results and their impact on the overall project and making contributions to the final reporting.
- The role sits within a rapidly growing part of PwC’s Business Controls & Enterprise Risk team within our Risk Assurance Middle East practice. You will be an integral part of the team responsible for the delivery of projects across a range of sectors. You will have access to all of the latest training and development tools and the support of the wider PwC network
- The candidate will be achievement oriented with the ability to be flexible and adaptive on a daily basis. They will be able to work independently and as part of a team with a fast pace and a high energy that will translate into a high quality output.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant subject areas such as (Law, business studies, management, accounting, finance)
- Years of Experience: 3+ years of relevant experience professional services firms or in a risk/governance functional role, preferably within a professional services environment.
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
- Exposure to projects involving management consulting, reviews of policies & procedures, board of director requirements, governance, GCC regulations, and leading practices in governance/policies and procedures.
- Implementation experience in designing control frameworks, policies & procedures and developing corporate governance frameworks, charters, and manuals, policies and procedures, and delegation of authority matrices.
- Developing organisational policies and procedures, including but not limited to internal controls policies, risk management policies, etc.
- Knowledge in various industries (private, public) and family businesses.
- Strong interest and passion for research, understanding latest trends.
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise work load whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines
- Proven IT skills in the following programmes [excel, word, PowerPoint etc.]
- Language Skills: Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Fluent in English but multilingual Arabic speaker preferable.
- The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East where the project dictates.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Junior (1 to 3 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / New Cairo
- Employer Type Multinational Company
February 28 @ 5:00 pm - April 3 @ 10:00 pm EET
March 6 @ 2:00 pm - March 19 @ 5:00 pm EET
March 13 @ 5:00 pm - March 15 @ 10:00 pm EET
March 13 @ 5:00 pm - March 18 @ 10:00 pm EET
March 21 @ 5:00 pm - March 23 @ 10:00 pm EET