Capital Markets – Manager at PwC – KSA
- You will be required to possess strong project management skills as the delivery role requires client management, team management, coaching and resource management on a portfolio of clients. A key part of delivery will be the creation, review and delivery of complex client deliverables which will include executive level reporting through to detailed design documentation.
- Developing yourself personally, taking a keen interest in trends in Capital Markets regulations, global IPOs, regional GCC IPOs and other related capital markets developments and the impact on our clients so you can help shape their thinking and our success in the market
- The role also requires that the candidate is able to collaborate with colleagues across different competences within the capital markets area including a thorough understanding of UK IPO comfort letter process, European bond related comfort letter process, US comfort letter process and UK IPO reporting accountant diligence process. It will be added advantage if the candidate is aware of reporting accountant requirements for listings in the GCC region.
- Working with colleagues in all Middle Eastern offices on client work and internal initiatives as well as with international teams where appropriate;
- Working with PwC teams in the UK and Europe on capital market transactions involving those jurisdictions.
- As a Manager in the team, the role includes wider practice management responsibilities which will include coaching, training and mentoring junior staff, competency development and market eminence activities.
- The role sits within a rapidly growing part of PwC’s Capital Markets team within our Capital Markets Middle East practice. You will be an integral part of the team responsible for the delivery of capital market projects across a range of sectors. You will have access to all of the latest training and development tools and the support of the wider PwC network.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant subject areas such as Accounting, Economics, Finance etc.
- The following qualification(s) are mandatory for the candidate to perform the role: ACA or ACCA or CPA.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience working in Capital Markets team of an accounting firm such as big four supplemented by initial experience on accounting/auditing projects.
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
- Currently working as a Manager in an accounting firm’s capital markets or equivalent team that deals with 144A/EMTN comfort letter work, IPO readiness and reporting accountant work involving reports such as working capital report.
- In-depth understanding of one or more of these regulations UK listing rules, European Prospectus Directive rules, SAS 72 rules, SEC rules, ICMA rulesand the listing regulation of GCC markets.
- Excellent organisational skills, having the ability to prioritise work load whilst being resilient and being able to cope well under pressure and meeting tight deadlines.
- Proven IT skills in the following programmes including excel, word, PowerPoint – demonstrate skill level from 1 to 10, with 10 being expert]
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written). Fluent in English with strong emphasis on strong interpersonal skills to be able to communicate with leading legal counsel and international banks on various projects.
- The role is principally a UAE based role but the candidate should have the ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East and worldwide where the project dictates.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / New Cairo
- Employer Type Multinational Company
January 31 @ 5:00 pm - February 2 @ 10:00 pm EET
January 31 @ 5:00 pm - February 5 @ 10:00 pm EET
February 7 @ 5:00 pm - February 9 @ 7:00 pm EET
February 21 @ 5:00 pm - February 25 @ 10:00 pm EET
February 21 @ 5:00 pm - March 27 @ 10:00 pm EET