Central Lab & Automation Manager at Lafarge Readymix
Location: Central Lab (Abu Rawash)
- Manages the Central Lab covering the areas of concrete testing, mix design activities, R&D related projects including VAPs development, mix design optimization, and HPC mix design for mega projects.
- Hence, impacting the company’s competitive edge as well as the savings and optimization areas.
- The Central Lab has another supervisory role over testing procedures; hence auditing activities are associated to his role.
- Leads the Labmix & SAP activities, hence impacting the area of cost control and reporting / monthly closure.
- Leads the implementation of concrete mix design optimization program for all areas
- Responsible for central raw materials and testing activities
- Responsible for automation control (SAP/Labmix Integration)
- Mastering mix design for big projects
- Responsible for VAPs development
- Auditing activities over plants
-Education: Bachelor in Civil Engineering or Science (Chemistry or Geology)
-Technical Skills: QMS, TQM and Analytical skills
-Experience: From 6-8 years of experience in Lab Testing, RMX in technical roles
Kindly send your resume to email@example.com mentioning job title in subject line
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / New Cairo
- Employer Type Multinational Company
March 1 - March 2
March 8 @ 5:00 pm - March 12 @ 9:00 pm EET
March 29 @ 4:00 pm - May 3 @ 9:00 pm EET
April 22 @ 1:00 pm - November 30 @ 5:00 pm EET