Client Success Manager – Cloud at IBM
- Monitors the health of assigned accounts and coordinates a set of actions to help ensure client success.
- Works with client to develop a “success plan”, a plan of action to help ensure customer success and ROI.
- Makes customers aware of standard ways to leverage IBM Cloud solutions.
- Builds and sustains relationships with stakeholders in assigned accounts.
- Helps to educate clients on the IBM Cloud offering strategy and roadmaps.
- Helps to solicit client feedback on IBM Cloud features and capabilities.
- Assists in driving attendance at events and PR activities.
- Encourages participation in global and regional user events; leverages online and in-person customer events to share leading best practices.
- Assumes additional responsibilities as assigned.
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
- Environment:Professional knowledge related to Cloud IaaS/PaaS workloads.
- Communication/Negotiation:Engaged as an independent professional.
Ability to articulate and compare alternatives approaches.
Negotiate with specified objectives. Problem Solving: Recognize problems related to project objectives.
Creativity and judgment applied to professional technical, or operational problems. Independently generates solutions, based on analytical skills & business knowledge. Challenge the validity of given procedures and processes to enhance and improve or develop complementary adjustments /solutions.
- Contribution/Leadership:Works on special projects, or leads small teams, or manages routine technical/ operational activities or departments (national or international). Understands departmental mission and vision.
Provides advice in technical/operational domain of specialization.
Generally controls own work priorities and methods requiring tradeoffs.
- Impact on Business/Scope:Accountable for individual or team, or department results, and for the impact of the results on functional activities. Participates in overall departmental program planning. Will budgetary responsibility. Contributes by supporting activities that are subject to business measurements, impact customer satisfaction, or impact immediate costs or expenses.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / 6th October
- Employer Type Multinational Company