Client Technical Leader – Healthcare at IBM – UAE
- Provide proactive technical counsel to key IT executives on technical strategy, direction and projects
- Improve and broaden client’s access to IBM’s global technical and innovation expertise
- Increase the value that clients derive from application of new and existing technologies and accelerate innovation
- Understand client’s legacy environments and have demonstrated the skill of transforming legacy into a new, target environment
- Work with client Line of Business executives and their teams to identify client’s business and IT needs and design high level solutions to fit business problems
- Responsible for a wide range of architectural activities from requirements analysis through systems, application and/or process design specification.
- CTL should understand the technology trends and how they can help assigned clients and leverage IBM research and development groups to bring innovation to assigned clients.
- Leads negotiations with engagement partners and team members (vendors, subcontractors, customers, IBMers) to define project goals and strategies for attaining them.
- Anticipates potential problems associated with the solution being developedDevelops & leads execution of the technical risk management plan for the solution to be implemented.
- Assesses business and technical impact of solutionsLeads the implementation of solution or provides expert guidance to the solution implementation team.
- Participates in exploratory activities into new market sectors, architectural solutions, technologies and the use of business partners; leads selection of methodologies, tools and components of total architectural solutions; exhibits strategic vision of functional or unit mission and applies vision in engagements; influences people & organizations, including client and IBM executive management, on issues related to the development of architectural solutions.
- Lead and manage responding to Tenders, Request of Information etc
- Work closely with Sales team on current, short term and long-term opportunities
- Minimum 10 years experience in a technical job role.
- Minimum 5 years Technical architect skills including expertise in applying tools and methods.
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
- Knowledge in any of the evolving technologies (Cloud, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Security) mandatory.
- Knowledge (certification preferred) in Enterprise Architecture Frameworks (Togaf, Zachman etc)
- Deep knowledge of how solutions portfolios fit into client’s overall enterprise architecture.
- Experience in design and deployment of enterprise healthcare information system (HIS)
- Experience in security and privacy standards; e.gHIPAA, HITRUST, etc
- Experience in healthcare digital transformation, data architecture, big data and analytics
- Understanding of current trends in healthcare infrastructure, security, networking and cloud-based delivery models
- Knowledge of Electronic Medical Records (EMR/HER) systems is a plus
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Manager (8 to 15 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / 6th October
- Employer Type Multinational Company