Cloud and Hosting Product Lead at Vodafone
Location: Smart Village
- Responsible for delivering cloud Solutions annual revenue with 80% growth YOY while controlling product EBITA.
- Managing the entire Cloud & Hosting products life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities with different suppliers, Cloud & Hosting agencies and internal technology teams. This involves managing the complete end to end process , and co-operate to leverage best practice in the internet space to use this understanding in developing propositions.
- Drive marketing segments, Sales and Presales and finance teams to achieve sales and revenue targets.
- Liaise with all internal stakeholders and external partners to ensure new products successful launch of all propositions.
- Market research/ competitive analysis to decide the latest features to be implemented on the product following up to achieve it .
- Achieve segmented monthly sales and revenue targets.
- Detailed Product P&L KPIs and competitive market analysis to determine Vodafone Cloud & Hosting position.
- Alignment with Vodafone group enterprise Cloud & Hosting portfolio and the global Cloud & Hosting experience guidelines.
- 6+ years’ experience in cloud & hosting industry, specially IaaS & SaaS & PaaS solutions
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
- Excellent cross-functional project management skills
- Take deep interest in new technologies and emerging global service delivery trends
- Good commercial background
- Strong stakeholder & time management skills.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
January 31 @ 5:00 pm - February 2 @ 10:00 pm EET
January 31 @ 5:00 pm - February 5 @ 10:00 pm EET
February 7 @ 5:00 pm - February 9 @ 7:00 pm EET
February 21 @ 5:00 pm - February 25 @ 10:00 pm EET
February 21 @ 5:00 pm - March 27 @ 10:00 pm EET