Cloud Enablement Leader – Data & AI at IBM – UAE
- The role involves budgetary accountability for classroom enablement delivered and scope covers both virtual and face to face enablement across MEAYou as a candidate must have strong communication skills – verbal and written – to be able to communicate with the MEA Cloud Leadership teams (HR, Finance, Operations, Business Unit Executives) as well as Country Managers.
- Additionally, you would possess proven project management skills and a high degree of flexibility and adaptability to respond to the transformational needs of the business which change rapidly
- Experience in Software Enablement /Software Sales or Software Technical sales would be optimalExperience in Enablement delivery/programme design is highly desired.
- You would be an advocate for IBM Cloud within IBMIn this role you will work closely with the MEA Cloud Leadership team and also the WW Segment Enablement team to collaborate to deliver first class enablement to allow sellers to maintain strong trusted advisor level positions with their clients.
- Bachelor’s degree; English, business, and marketing majors preferred.
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
- Experience in a sales or sales support role preferred.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Team player with strong intrapersonal skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment.
- Adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration.
- Creative and strategic thinker.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Manager (8 to 15 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / 6th October
- Employer Type Multinational Company