Cloud Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Lead at Oracle
- Identify the appropriate software architecture based on the requirements and design elements contained in a system specification
- Analyses software requirements, defines solution parameters and specifications.
- Conduct formal workshops with the client to gather requirements, displaying knowledge of the business environment in defining the customer’s needs
- Produce the estimations of the solution and involved in the high level planning and implementation methodology of the project.
- Able to be engaged in Pre-Sales activities and writing of technical proposals
- Leads the function design process. Facilitates design workshops.
- Negotiates and manages functional scope to reduce business and technical risks for both the client and Oracle Consulting
- Requires Software Development Lifecycle experience.
- Ramp up on Cloud methodology and approach
- Able to apply professional mastery and industry-wide understanding of technology, tools and methodologies to develop solutions in leading edge or critical situations.
- Viewed by customers as a trusted adviser
- Able to manage the customer and manage situations during the implementation process with the customer
- Assist software developers with the creation of detailed software design specifications.
- Perform software version control and maintain periodic compilation schedule.
- Should be able to review the technical solution designs, configuration aligned with the functional solution.
- Should be able to conduct trainings for clients and within oracle.
- Coordinate with the product team to provide inputs for the future enhancement of the product.
- Good team player and have strong analytical skills.
- Self-motivated with a lot of energy and drive
- Mentor junior consultants.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Engineering.
- 5+ years of experience in software industry. Working in a consultancy capacity on customer sites
- Previous shands on implementation experience of Oracle EPM products and/or Hyperion products with at least 3 full cycles of successful implementations
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
- In depth knowledge of EPM and/or Hyperion functional domains such as: Financial Planning & Budgeting, Financial Consolidation & Close, Financial Reporting, Profitability & Cost Management, Account Reconciliation, Essbase and others
- In depth knowledge of the overall architecture of Oracle EPM and/or Oracle Hyperion
- Expertise in application of Oracle’s OUM methodology.
- Expertise in supporting Testing, Defects Analysis and Fixing in sync with product development and support
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of the Oracle solution, and keep abreast with the product roadmap.
· Good understanding of Oracle technology
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / 6th October
- Employer Type Multinational Company