Cloud Systems Principal Solutions Engineer at Oracle
- The ideal candidate calls him/herself database specialist with significant experience in IT solutions and IT transformation projects. Is focusing on technical sales of Cloud ready Engineered Systems, Server and Storage technologies like Microservices architectures. The candidate is senior and able to represent Oracle in front of our enterprise customers, is passionate about Oracle database technology as the foundation for enterprise IT.
- As a Solution Engineer you will be responsible as the expert for formulating and leading presales technical / functional support activity to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction. Acts as a technical trusted advisor. Focuses on large or complex sales opportunities that need creative and complex solutions. Develops and delivers outstanding Oracle presentations and demonstrations, in some cases hands-on POCs. Leads any and all aspects of the technical sales process. Advises internal and external clients on overall architect solutions.
The candidate should have the ability to:
· Engage with multiple levels within both Oracle and the customers organizations
· Drive data driven conversations
· Define and lead pre-sales initiatives in target accounts and territories
· Prepare configurations, define system architectures, and solution proposals of hardware products and associated infrastructure software
· Knowledge about the Enterprise IT market in Turkey
· Fluently speak English and Turkish
· Oracle Solution Engineers are excellent communicators, able to develop and articulate complex technological issues in a straightforward way to both decision makers and technical personnel alike. The perfect candidate must have the drive, be proactive and is self-motivating.
The ideal candidate should:
· Database Specialist.
· Able to have data management conversations.
· Be an experienced professional with a successful and proven track record in this domain.
· Have at least 3 years of hardware products pre-sales experience or working knowledge of installation, support and administration experience in a complex data center and ability to adopt to a sales environment.
· Have knowledge of server and storage technologies market and products in general.
· Be able to communicate at management level as well as at a technical expert level.
· Be proficient in translating complex business requirements into workable technical solutions.
N.B: We update & refresh all vacancies on the website every 7 days however some vacancies might be closed during those 7 days. So apologies in-case you open a post and find it filled and please help us maintain the freshness of vacancies by letting us know if you find one of those and we will remove it asap.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
There are no upcoming events at this time.