Co-marketing Program Management at IBM
Location: Smart Village
- Be the country subject matter expert on co-marketing processes and operations.
- Drive excellence as Program Manager in tracking program marketing activity and budget via the use of the specific (co-)marketing tools and processes.
- Drive and support the timely and compliant preparation, submission and approval of the co-marketing plans in collaboration with the local counterparts and the Business Partners.
- Maintain and develop the relationship with the business partners by providing guidance and support for program and tool related issues.
- Act as point of contact in case of audit targeted at the co-marketing programs deployed.
- Innovate and drive transformation and streamlining of the co-marketing processes to drive simplification and timely execution.
- Provide input for and/or execute reports for the co-marketing programs. Monitor, analyze, perform root cause analysis and build corrective actions.
– Experience in marketing or channel marketing in a B2B environment
– Past co-marketing process experience is a plus.
– Proficiency with spreadsheets & presentation applications (Excel & PowerPoint a must).
– Ability to think logically, analyze, synthesize. Quantitative skills.
– Organizations skills and good attention to detail.
– Strong ability to communicate and collaborate across functions and geographies.
– Very good communications skills (written, spoken).
– Strong ability to adapt in new environments.
– Strong ability to take on new challenges.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / 6th October
- Employer Type Multinational Company