Commercial Developer at Jumia
Location: New Cairo
- Monitoring and analyzing sales and external market trends
- Implementing the commercial strategy
- Managing the relationship with C-Levels and account managers of our top brands and vendors.
- Driving the growth by ensuring we have the right product at the right price
- Developing price competitiveness analysis with clear actionables for the teams
- Working on improving key operational processes
- Building business plan for your category(ies)
- Developing our marketplace (self-signup, vendor university, vendor relationship management)
- Organizing successful commercial events.
- Strong commercial and analytical skills.
- Great capacity to handle high stake negotiations.
- Structured and organized
- Good with tools (excel & PPT, Salesforce.com would be a plus)
- Resistant to stress
- Great ability to work in a fast paced and competitive environment
- Flawless English communication
- Previous experience either in FMCG, tier 1 retail groups or top banking and consulting companies
- Top engineering, Business schools and universities
- Proficiency in MS Office and google tools
- Familiar with relationship management tools.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Junior (1 to 3 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
March 22 @ 5:00 pm - March 27 @ 9:00 pm EET
March 29 @ 10:00 am - March 30 @ 5:00 pm EET
March 29 @ 4:00 pm - May 3 @ 9:00 pm EET
April 22 @ 1:00 pm - November 30 @ 5:00 pm EET