Commercialization Senior Manager at PepsiCo
- Lead the BU Foods Hopper/Pipeline Portfolio Management and drive pipeline quality through leveraging a deep understanding of pipeline health, risks, resources, unlocks and trade-offs required to deliver the business targets and ensure the right innovation portfolio choices are made to drive simplification & leverage.
- Own the Innovation Process & Lead the Governance, including leading monthly BU Stage Gate meetings and managing Innovation reporting via the Accolade system.
- Deliver world class Project Management, including for new-to-world ‘Create’ projects given Egypt is a prioritized development market. This involves leading cross-functional teams to deliver projects, driving end-to-end unlocks and overcoming any challenges so that the innovation can be launched. Manage scope, timeline, risks, contingencies, costs and act as ‘single voice of truth’ in projects in managing stakeholders via providing impartial view of project status to drive decision making.
- Own Portfolio Analysis & Reporting, systematically assess & report Innovation health & performance including as part of annual Innovation processes, ensuring flawless execution vs KPIs (business & process) to drive change and continuous improvement e.g. Speed to Market, on-time execution, NR vs plan, NR/project.
- Develop & embed Best in Class Innovation & Commercialization Capability within the BU (training, tools, processes, scorecards), driving agility, simplification and speed-to-market and ensuring consistency with Global & Sector best practice.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commercial, Engineering, Financial or any relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 12 years experience.
- Results-oriented individual with a high degree of personal initiative and leadership – can operate well within a low resource, fast-paced cross-functional environment.
- Very high level of business acumen – must be commercially & organizationally savvy and financially astute.
- Exceptional team leader with strong communication and collaboration skills, ability to influence at all levels and comfortable managing conflict.
- Proven commercial project leadership/management skills, ability to manage complex functional inter-dependencies in project timelines.
- Strong process thinker committed to driving process efficiency, strength in data analysis and interpretation in order to develop business recommendations.
- Extensive knowledge of how to develop and launch FMCG innovations, including consumer ideation and Insights processes through to Make/Move/Sell capability.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Manager (8 to 15 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
January 8, 2021 @ 5:00 pm - February 12, 2021 @ 10:00 pm EET