Community Management Executive at Careem – KSA
- A-Z customer relations responsible for all customer support answering all inquiries with a response time of 20 minutes. They will also be able to take the conversation offline and contact the customer directly to resolve any issues directly. They will be trained on a number of CRM platforms in order to accurately communicate or escalate each and every inquiry incoming from the brand’s numerous social media channels
- Brand advocacy
- Engagement: actively engage/converse with existing or new potential customers.
- Re-engagement: actively keep the conversation going with existing or new potential customers.
- Seeding: monitor and select relevant or trending conversations online, and seed the brand into the discussion.
- Reporting & helping develop internal processes
- Develop monthly reports on customer satisfaction, engagement rates, response time, escalation issues, etc.
- Help the Head of Community Management with collating and consistently updating brand FAQ documents.
- Outgoing personality, sociable, articulate, positive, talkative and eager to converse with our fan base and customers.
- Writing skills, excellent use of language matched with proper customer relation
- Languages: we are looking for individuals that are able to speak, read and write one, all or a combination of the below languages.
- Arabic Fluently
- English Fluently
- Social media experience, experience with the following social media channels is a must: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram.
- Willingness to work on a shift basis, Community Management is a 24/7 job. The CM department allocates times and shifts to each member of the team on a rotational basis, this includes evening and night shifts, weekends, and public holidays.
- Overall: great time management skills, ability to multitask, intelligent, handles pressure.
- Education: graduate level.
- Culture fit: Careem is a start-up growing at a tremendous pace on a daily basis. The team and talent we recruit are highly energetic, ambitious, hardworking, reliable, kind and unique in their own characters.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Foreign Company
Login To Apply For This Job.