Community Operations Manager at UBER (Uber Eats)
- Be the owner of our Community Support performance metrics in the region and help drive our growth by deep-diving into the numbers, performing analyses, providing insights and drawing actionable recommendations that increase the quality and the reactivity of our Community Service
- Project management: Be a hustling multi-tasker, supporting projects across the region. You’ll be THE go to person for many key initiatives within Community Operations.
- Pilot and own new initiatives that transform our support operations and improve the level of service we provide in close collaboration with the operational team and General Managers in the region
- Engage strategically with stakeholders, be it general managers or function leads to influence business goals and priorities, central global teams to improve internal tools and the overall user experience, or local teams.
- Proven experience: whether it be in a start up, bank, consultancy, or corporate, you are someone who loves driving change in a fast-paced environment (2+ years).
- Data-driven and analytical in mindset. You can look at any spreadsheet and know the right questions to ask to get to actionable outcomes, and you know how to explain data in a digestible way. Bonus points if you have SQL, coding, or programming experience.
- Naturally curious. You love learning how things work and you’re always looking for ways to innovate. You enjoy testing different support strategies and tracking the results.
- A problem solver. You embrace challenges, and would stop at nothing to create solutions—whether they’re hacky, short-term workarounds, or more long-term process changes.
- A lover of process and optimisation. You will be revolutionising support for the UberEats community. You’re excited about the opportunity to create and experiment with support processes, and are willing and able to lead others in iterating and executing them.
- A brilliant communicator. You’re eloquent and able to strike the perfect tone, whether you’re explaining a new policy to customers in writing, or explaining the recommendations of a data-driven study you conducted to global stakeholders through a video conference.
- Cool and calm under pressure. You have superior organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks.
- Fluency in Arabic and English required.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Junior (1 to 3 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.