Compliance & ERM Supervisor at Vodafone
Location: Smart Village
- Perform Policy Compliance Reviews on critical and high risk local and global policies with VSS and Vodafone Group compliance teams”.
- Vendors assessments and onboarding
- Enterprise Risk Management.
- Due diligence ownership for all new projects or engagements for VSSE.
- Govern the Doing What’s Right DWR VF Group Compliance program for Code of Conduct
- Work with each different operations to identify existing risks
- Agree with risk owner on clear mitigation plan
- Review identified risks with vertical head and agree on top risks and their mitigation plan
- Identify top 10/5 risks which have clear.
- impact on VSSE business and report to top management its status and their mitigation plans
- Show clear ownership to mitigation plans for any risks rely in compliance function in order to eliminate the impact of risk on VSSE business
- 3+ years in Customer Operations off-shoring business or handling ERM, Quality , Excellence for large operations is must
Technical Knowledge/ Skills/ Training required:
- ISO 31000 and relevant quality management certificates is Plus
- LEAN, Six Sigma green or equivalent process improvement certification is a plus
- Solid Experience & Successful Track Record of Audit Leadership and Compliance as well as certification acquisition
- Understanding techniques to manage and mitigate business risk and ability to show a solid understanding of compliance and risk management issues relating to product and service within VSSE
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Young Professional (4 to 7 years)
- Employer type Multinational Company
Login To Apply For This Job.