Content Creator at Bosta
- The Content creator brings creative campaigns to life across all touchpoints, writing copy for our social media channels, website, and mobile apps.
- Manage the content of the company’s website and mobile apps and all company social media accounts on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc., In English and Arabic language with editorial and photographic content
- Manage various social media accounts, Plan and monitor the ongoing paid marketing campaigns on social media platforms
- Generate, edit, publish and share content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Day-to-day development of editorial content on social media platforms, including posts and discussion.
- Maintain a monthly social media calendar
- Using social media monitoring tools to monitor conversations and report on metrics
- Manage the moderators to manage social channels
- Collaborate with the digital media team in brainstorming, delivering new ideas, new trends and concepts on social media channels.
- Researches and monitors the activity of company competitors
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content
- Have 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Perfect command of Written (spelling and grammar) and spoken Arabic and English
- Creative and up to date on late online trends
- Knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels
- Agency experience is a plus.
- An understanding of formatting articles on the web
- Strong research skills
- Experience with online marketing and lead generation is preferred
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Junior (1 to 3 years)
- Employer type Startup Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
January 8, 2021 @ 5:00 pm - February 12, 2021 @ 10:00 pm EET