Corporate Governance at El Sewedy Electric
Location: New Cairo
- Bachelor degree in any relevant discipline
- +10 years of experience
- Maintaining and updating the governance framework, monitoring compliance with requirements in framework, coordinating governance committee and board member meetings, monitoring certain business processes, establishing and maintaining a record of operational procedures manuals, and analyzing monthly reports. Another key component typically includes facilitating the flow of information.
- Following up and maintaining operational plans for key corporate governance control activities to ensure compliance with legal and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Interprets business requirements and performs research for the company’s new and existing domestic and international business registrations.
- Evaluates new policies and procedures for operational and control impacts on corporate governance standards.
- Identifies ongoing process improvements, operational gaps, and potential remediation steps. Investigates and resolves corporate governance issues.
- Leads ad hoc projects and helps develop and implement corporate wide or business unit governance initiatives.
- Represents the company in handling the statutory filings in Delaware and other states within the U.S. for its subsidiaries and joint ventures.
- Functions as a liaison to internal departments and aids in surfacing gaps between written procedures and staff execution; ensures compliance with internal procedures and regulatory agencies.
- Monitors key corporate governance deadlines and maintains related data bases.
- Responsible for month end Legal Fee accrual processes.
- Handles the Legal Fee payment life cycle and coordinates with all stakeholders.
- Oversees and provides ongoing support for the update and maintenance of policies and procedures and other governance activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Tips for updating your Resume:
- Seniority Manager (8 to 15 years)
- Employer type Local Company
Login To Apply For This Job.
- Address EG / New Cairo
- Employer Type Local Company
More jobs from El Sewedy Electric